Travels with Petey

Friday, September 01, 2006

Brooklyn -- Eelin went to work. So did I but on a different task. I went to Heather at Medusa for a haircut. She is my best hairdresser, and it is just too darn bad she is in Brooklyn and not in Miami. Feeling much more like a woman of the world, I went for a manicure and pedicure, too. And why not an eyebrow shaping. Super glam! So I walk along the electric street and call Joan in West Palm. Joan is so dear to me, and since I left work, I miss her all the time. We worked closely together, and shared most ideas and all problems. Can't beat a friendship like that.

Joan is from Brooklyn. Nice to share my walk in Park Slope with her.

Petey and I laid back, rested, and watched TV the rest of the day 'til Eelin came home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home