Travels with Petey

Tuesday, May 07, 2013

On The Road, Yay, Walkabout!

Lotta lotta woods on fire, with a sign on the highway saying don't call 911, it's on purpose.

Florida is the world capital of bug splat. I did not imagine how scared doggies would get going through the drive-thru car wash. Car wash mostly ineffective regarding bug splat.

Wifi in motel doesn't reach to my room. I composed in the little yellow note pad, walked up to the office to upload. There's a workaround for everything.

We started late today. I'm pleased we got to Jax. Tomorrow we go in a slightly unfamiliar direction. 10 to 75, then north through Atlanta. Did it once before. The thing I remember best about that road is the huge number of Starbucks. Hoping for a drive-thru.

I did very little thinking today, none of it clear or new. Also, I left things behind that I need: my little voice recorder, my banana. Sheesh!

Tomorrow will be there when I wake up.