Travels with Petey

Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Murfreesboro, TN

We got started early. Good thing because I made a 70 mile mistake yesterday. I told you I wasn't even thinking yesterday. Tonight we are in Murfreesboro, TN, a whole new area of the map for me. 

After Starbucks (Starbucks!) this morning, my brain kicked in, thinking came back on line and I had a nice ponder. 

Yesterday's Rob Breszny e-letter (www.freewillastrology.com) posed this challenge:  Science fiction writer, Ursula LeGuin ("The Wizard of Earthsea, plus, plus) once said,  "There are no right answers to wrong questions.". 

The Breszny challenge:  What are the right questions?  My right questions?   Come up with three questions which will be important for me over the next seven months. (I am supposing since Breszny is an astrologer, the seven months thingie has to do with planetary aspects and stuff.)

Well, I am headed to the Mecca of question answering, the question answering Hall of Fame, the Monroe Institute. (www.monroeinstitute.org). How timely is that?  I am about to spend an entire week looking into the chambers of my mind where all knowledge can be contacted. Sounds far fetched?  You should have the experience for yourself.  Please. 

So, three questions. Hmmmm.  I know only one so far. How about this one?  "What do I want to be when I grow up?"

I'd love the answer to that one, and one reason for this trip is to explore it. So far the answer is , "Fairy Godmother".  More on this later. 

Should my brain be along for the trip tomorrow, I will continue this ponder.