Travels with Petey

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Wed morning already. The quaint little motel does not have connectivity, not even a telephone in the room. I had a serious internet jones. Sitting on a bench outside The Wired Puppy, a coffee shop with wireless access on Commercial St, P'town main drag, giving you Tuesday's post.

P’town is amazing, cute, small, crowded, everything set all on top of each other – almost tipsy tilty. I could spend some length of time here before I had enough. Eelin went out on the whale watching boat, Petey and I had some nice sightsee and read time.

Here is what I love Tuesday – Scallops (fished right next door in Wellfleet), drive-in movies (although even the boy cows have udders), looking at the sea, looking at the sea, looking at the sea, lobster for dinner, not yet for lunch (not sure how anyone would fix lobster for breakfast, but I am willing to try (or scallops! How do they become so sweet?)), sitting on our deck and what?... looking at the sea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home