Travels with Petey

Thursday, April 02, 2009

At Monroe. A question this morning to start things off, list six things I know about my creativity. My answers:


  1. I am creative in every act, with every muscle, thought and cell.


  2. Creativity is necessary to life, to being able to stay alive.


  3. Creativity is really really joyful.


  4. Creativity is necessary to sharing, contact and relationships.


  5. Creativity tasts good, is yummy.


  6. Creativity reveals secrets to me.


This gives me a new perspective on living my life for sure. Going home will be interesting. See how much of this new insight I can use (or even remember). Report later.

Here is a pic of a llama, at the puppy camp. I miss Petey loads, can pick him up tomorrow morning. The end of winter, beginning of spring here is wet. I expect to pick up a mud puppy tomorrow.