Travels with Petey

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Petey and I are headed out on the road again. I am excited. We will go to see brother & family, Jack & Barb, in Asheville. Then Petey will spend a week in a living room kennel and I will go to take the Gateway Voyage experience at Monroe Institute. The idea there is to use stereo sound signals to maximize use of all brain functions and raise consciousness. Whew! Take a look. Here is link to Gateway Voyage. I have been to Monroe and taken the GV experience before. I view it as a chance to upgrade my operating system software.

http://www.monroeinstitute.com/program.php?program_id=8

After that we plan to go up Chesapeake to see my friend Dorothy, and down to Virginia Beach to see Jill and Sean Mitchell and son Harry. Jill is Petey's godmother.
After Bucky passed away, Jill spent her lunch hours trolling the internet for another Yorkie for me to love. This is my very pretty Bucky.

This is Petey when he came to me.
Petey is a super success. Both of us say, "Thanks, Jill."
Then we will trickle down the Outer Banks and the Carolina coasts, looking for scenery, crab cakes and BBQ, taking pictures and talking with everyone and anyone. Should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home